Storage Lagoons are water containment systems capable of storing pre-processed or post processed drinking water for long periods of time.
Ensuring your storage lagoon has a good quality barrier between the stored contents and the surrounding soil and water table is important to ensure there is no seepage, which could otherwise result in contamination of the area or water. The membrane used for storage lagoons is a high-density polyethylene, HDPE. These membranes have excellent chemical and UV resistance, impermeable, high yield and welded strengths and can withstand extreme weather conditions. The liners vary between 1.0mm to 2.5mm in thickness and are independent tested and verified.
- Much larger volumes capable of being stored.
- More cost effective than any other storage tank system.
- Speed of construction.
- Contents can be stored until needed. No capacity issue.
- Self-mixing system keeps contents in motion.
- Up to 50 year material design life.
- Any size and shape possible to accommodate all site configurations.