Waterlines Solutions have been working within the water industry for over 20 years developing and installing various geomembrane lining systems throughout the UK, mainland Europe and the Middle East across a broad range of industry sectors.
Our experience, in depth knowledge and innovation enables us to provide the highest quality of service and installation whatever your project and wherever your project is located.
We provide a full range of geomembrane and geotextiles, including DWI approved flexible TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) along with WRAS approved components, conductive geotextile, HDPE, LLDPE and Polypropylene membranes.
We operate a ISO quality management system, provide full project management, monitoring, inspection and testing in compliance with regulations. Our highly skilled engineers and technicians are directly employed and CSCS, TWI, EUSR, confined space & PASMA qualified. We use the latest specialist welding equipment to complete projects to schedule and on budget.
There are 5 keys areas which Waterlines Solutions can provide supply and installation solutions.
- Baffle Curtains: to improve water quality, increase contact time and prevent stagnation.
- Tank Lining: sealing new and existing internal water storage systems.
- Structural Waterproofing: to prevent the ingress of untreated water into potable drinking tanks.
- Floating Covers: flexible structures which can prevent algae growth, prevent insects, control odours and act as an insulator.
- Storage Lagoons: water containment systems and collection of water in high water flow.
Our dedicated manufacturing facility enables us to prefabricate products not only to a high level of prefabrication but also minimal inconvenience allowing a more efficient use of time on site and meet tight deadlines.
Our service extends from manufacturing to project specification, specialist fabrication of Baffle Curtains and Floating Covers and management supervision on UK and overseas projects.
If you require further technical information for projects under consideration or have any queries on the above products please contact our technical team on 0800 5878309